What you should know before you buy your Strength Machine
Posted: in How to Buy Fitness Equipment
Here are a couple of questions you should consider before purchasing your ideal strength machine. Strength Machines are like shoes; one size does not fit all. Finding the right piece of workout equipment for YOU is our goal. We won’t let you walk out of our door (or online store) with a piece of equipment that doesn’t fit all of your needs.
Things To Think About Before You Buy:
- How much room do you need, including ceiling height?
- What type of strength training have you liked doing in the past?
- What are your favorite muscle groups you like to workout?
- What is the one area on yourself you would like to improve?
- How much of your workout routine is strength training (as opposed to cardio or balance)?
- When you think of a strength workout, what part of it seems easy and what part seems more difficult?
- Are you training for a specific sport?
- What are your goals?
- How many workouts do you plan to do a week?