What you should know before you buy your Exercise Bike
Posted: in How to Buy Fitness Equipment
Here are a couple of questions you should consider before purchasing your ideal exercise bike. Exercise bikes are like shoes; one size does not fit all. Finding the right piece of workout equipment for YOU is our goal. We won’t let you walk out of our door (or online store) with a piece of equipment that doesn’t fit all of your needs.
Things To Think About Before You Buy:
- How much room do you need?
- Do you want an upright or recumbent style of bike?
- Heart-rate interactive or not?
- Number of programs and if they fit your need?
- Is it media compatible?
- Is it self-generating for corded power supply?
- Do you want adjustable or fixed back support?
- Is there a warranty with the bike?